JOIN OUR 100% FREE PENNY STOCK NEWSLETTER & STAY UP TO DATE ON OUR STOCK ALERTS!
Penny stocks are traded on over-the-counter markets through the use of electronic quotation systems called "pink sheets." Penny stocks are higher risk inexpensive stocks that trade for less than $5.In addition to the high risk/high rewards factor, there is something else for traders to consider. Getting your hands on relevant information about the company's operation is one of the most important things traders can do. In the United States, both the SEC and FINRA have specific rules to define and regulate the sale of penny stocks.In the current market, penny stocks are gaining popularity and traders of all ages and skill levels are purchasing penny stocks. When trading prudently, one could make huge profits by trading fundamentally strong penny stocks.
- MarketWatch First Take: Apple’s iPad is sole blemish in strong results
- The Wall Street Journal: Toyota recalls 247,000 vehicles over air bags
- The Wall Street Journal: SEC steering more trials to judges it appoints
- Personal Finance Daily: The arrival of Apple Pay and return of Paula Deen
- Health Exchange: AbbVie formally scuttles deal to buy Shire
Stocks to Watch
- American Green Taps One of the Country’s Preeminent Medical Cannabis Attorneys
- LKA Gold Initiates High Resolution Mapping of Underground Workings At Golden Wonder Mine
- American Green Enters Managed Services Sector for Medical Marijuana
- Seed to Sell, Total Vertical Integration of American Green
- American Green Acquires OG Tea