JOIN OUR 100% FREE PENNY STOCK NEWSLETTER & STAY UP TO DATE ON OUR STOCK ALERTS!
Penny stocks are traded on over-the-counter markets through the use of electronic quotation systems called "pink sheets." Penny stocks are higher risk inexpensive stocks that trade for less than $5.In addition to the high risk/high rewards factor, there is something else for traders to consider. Getting your hands on relevant information about the company's operation is one of the most important things traders can do. In the United States, both the SEC and FINRA have specific rules to define and regulate the sale of penny stocks.In the current market, penny stocks are gaining popularity and traders of all ages and skill levels are purchasing penny stocks. When trading prudently, one could make huge profits by trading fundamentally strong penny stocks.
- U.S. economy expands by 3.5% in third quarter
- Visa’s 8% gain ensures early Dow advance, but Nasdaq and S&P open in the red
- Weekly first-time claims for unemployment benefits rise by 3,000
- Visa’s stock rally would add more than 50 points to Dow
- San Francisco Giants beat KC Royals 3-2 to win baseball’s World Series
Stocks to Watch
- American Green Taps One of the Country’s Preeminent Medical Cannabis Attorneys
- LKA Gold Initiates High Resolution Mapping of Underground Workings At Golden Wonder Mine
- American Green Enters Managed Services Sector for Medical Marijuana
- Seed to Sell, Total Vertical Integration of American Green
- American Green Acquires OG Tea