JOIN OUR 100% FREE PENNY STOCK NEWSLETTER & STAY UP TO DATE ON OUR STOCK ALERTS!
Penny stocks are traded on over-the-counter markets through the use of electronic quotation systems called "pink sheets." Penny stocks are higher risk inexpensive stocks that trade for less than $5.In addition to the high risk/high rewards factor, there is something else for traders to consider. Getting your hands on relevant information about the company's operation is one of the most important things traders can do. In the United States, both the SEC and FINRA have specific rules to define and regulate the sale of penny stocks.In the current market, penny stocks are gaining popularity and traders of all ages and skill levels are purchasing penny stocks. When trading prudently, one could make huge profits by trading fundamentally strong penny stocks.
- Dow ekes out gain; S&P 500 fails to extend record high
- Facebook shares down in premarket after Janney downgrade
- S&P 500 rises farther above 2,000 mark as U.S. stocks edge up at Wednesday open
- Express shares soar 10% after better-than-expected results
- Michaels shares surge 5.7% after profit, sales beat expectations
Stocks to Watch
- Stocks to Watch: Have you heard the one about death and taxes?
- American Green Completes IP Patent Deal for Machine Vended Product Purchases
- HORIZON ENERGY CORP. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report
- LKA GOLD INC /DE/ Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report
- HORI Reviewing Seismic Data to Select Exploration Site