JOIN OUR 100% FREE PENNY STOCK NEWSLETTER & STAY UP TO DATE ON OUR STOCK ALERTS!
Penny stocks are traded on over-the-counter markets through the use of electronic quotation systems called "pink sheets." Penny stocks are higher risk inexpensive stocks that trade for less than $5.In addition to the high risk/high rewards factor, there is something else for traders to consider. Getting your hands on relevant information about the company's operation is one of the most important things traders can do. In the United States, both the SEC and FINRA have specific rules to define and regulate the sale of penny stocks.In the current market, penny stocks are gaining popularity and traders of all ages and skill levels are purchasing penny stocks. When trading prudently, one could make huge profits by trading fundamentally strong penny stocks.
- Asia Markets: Japan stocks fall to lowest level since 2014
- The Wall Street Journal: Pope Francis to stand with migrants at U.S.-Mexico border
- The Wall Street Journal: Abe defends Bank of Japan chief over negative rates
- Did the feds just pave a legal path for self-driving cars?
- The Wall Street Journal: IRS says identity thieves breached its systems
- Breaking news: Sanders, Trump projected winners in New Hampshire primary
- S&P 500 reaches flat line as U.S. stock declines are scaled down
- B. of A. forecast: 25% chance of U.S. recession this year
- U.S. stocks finish slightly lower as oil extends slide
- SolarCity shares tumble 15% after quarterly results
Stocks to Watch
- American Green-Branded Extract Hits Shelves in Colorado Tomorrow
- American Green Revenue Forecast for 2016
- What are Investors Looking at – Research on American Green, Sunshine Biopharma, Portlogic Systems and Cellceutix
- The Price Data Tells the Story — Research Reports on American Green, Terra Tech, Cellceutix, and Birchcliff Energy
- New American Green-Branded Products Move Into Colorado