JOIN OUR 100% FREE PENNY STOCK NEWSLETTER & STAY UP TO DATE ON OUR STOCK ALERTS!
Penny stocks are traded on over-the-counter markets through the use of electronic quotation systems called "pink sheets." Penny stocks are higher risk inexpensive stocks that trade for less than $5.In addition to the high risk/high rewards factor, there is something else for traders to consider. Getting your hands on relevant information about the company's operation is one of the most important things traders can do. In the United States, both the SEC and FINRA have specific rules to define and regulate the sale of penny stocks.In the current market, penny stocks are gaining popularity and traders of all ages and skill levels are purchasing penny stocks. When trading prudently, one could make huge profits by trading fundamentally strong penny stocks.
- Henry Schein unveils $400 mln increase to share buyback plan
- Linde slides 12% after cutting profit forecast
- The Wall Street Journal: Express Scripts opts for $1 alternative to Turing’s $750 Daraprim
- Mark Hulbert: Here are numbers Amazon doesn’t want you to see
- Economic Report: India’s central bank leaves key interest rate unchanged
Stocks to Watch
- LKA Gold, Inc. Earnings Q3, 2015
- American Green Products to Be Sold at Licensed Dispensaries in Colorado and Oregon This Holiday Season
- Shearin Out at American Green
- LKA Gold Reports Third Quarter Activities & Year-to-Date Gold Shipments
- American Green Extends Lease and Begins Modification of Its 12,000 Square Foot Cannabis Cultivation and Extraction Facility in Phoenix for Its Joint Venture Client, Natural Herbal Remedies