JOIN OUR 100% FREE PENNY STOCK NEWSLETTER & STAY UP TO DATE ON OUR STOCK ALERTS!
Penny stocks are traded on over-the-counter markets through the use of electronic quotation systems called "pink sheets." Penny stocks are higher risk inexpensive stocks that trade for less than $5.In addition to the high risk/high rewards factor, there is something else for traders to consider. Getting your hands on relevant information about the company's operation is one of the most important things traders can do. In the United States, both the SEC and FINRA have specific rules to define and regulate the sale of penny stocks.In the current market, penny stocks are gaining popularity and traders of all ages and skill levels are purchasing penny stocks. When trading prudently, one could make huge profits by trading fundamentally strong penny stocks.
- The Tell: You might have to wait 18 months for the Dow to make back what it lost
- ‘Death cross’ patterns spread like a bearish virus
- ‘The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo’, marks trend of books revived from dead authors
- Moody’s dislikes ADP’s debt-funded share buyback plan
- NewsWatch: Where every Fed member stands on raising interest rates
- U.S. dollar rises after Fed vice chairman’s televised remarks
- Twitter commits to increasing percentage of women at company to 35%
- Dow industrials down triple digits as stock-market decline accelerates
- Stocks close mixed Friday as indexes end wild week higher
- Lockhart: ‘Open question’ whether Fed hikes rates in September
Stocks to Watch
- Small Cap Stocks Lead the Charge for Market Trend Reversal
- Herbal Elements, American Green Brand Licensee, Approved for Retail Marijuana Products Manufacturing
- American Green Successfully Launches Its Greensticks Line in ZaZZZ at Exhale in LA
- American Green Develops an In-House Media Department and Facility Designed to Improve Communications With Shareholders and Customers
- 10-Q for LKA Gold, Inc.