JOIN OUR 100% FREE PENNY STOCK NEWSLETTER & STAY UP TO DATE ON OUR STOCK ALERTS!
Penny stocks are traded on over-the-counter markets through the use of electronic quotation systems called "pink sheets." Penny stocks are higher risk inexpensive stocks that trade for less than $5.In addition to the high risk/high rewards factor, there is something else for traders to consider. Getting your hands on relevant information about the company's operation is one of the most important things traders can do. In the United States, both the SEC and FINRA have specific rules to define and regulate the sale of penny stocks.In the current market, penny stocks are gaining popularity and traders of all ages and skill levels are purchasing penny stocks. When trading prudently, one could make huge profits by trading fundamentally strong penny stocks.
- Darrell Delamaide’s Political Capital: German left keeps up pressure ahead of Europe vote
- Caixin Online: Baidu enters China’s online-payment market
- Market Snapshot: S&P 500’s weekly gain is best since July 2013
- NewsWatch: 5 undiscovered banks that provide high stock returns
- Mutual Funds Weekly: When bad things happen to good investors
Stocks to Watch
- Stock Market Throwback Thursday: Pot stocks and $KING are today’s K-Tel and Webvan
- Ore Grades Spike in North Raise Area of LKA’s Golden Wonder Mine
- Tranzbyte Invites the Public to View ZaZZZ(TM) Inside the Dixie Elixir Booth at the High Times Cannabis Cup 4/20
- Stocks to Watch: Goldman Sachs, GE, Chipotle are stocks to watch
- Horizon Energy Eyes Webb County Texas for Additional Drilling Prospects