JOIN OUR 100% FREE PENNY STOCK NEWSLETTER & STAY UP TO DATE ON OUR STOCK ALERTS!
Penny stocks are traded on over-the-counter markets through the use of electronic quotation systems called "pink sheets." Penny stocks are higher risk inexpensive stocks that trade for less than $5.In addition to the high risk/high rewards factor, there is something else for traders to consider. Getting your hands on relevant information about the company's operation is one of the most important things traders can do. In the United States, both the SEC and FINRA have specific rules to define and regulate the sale of penny stocks.In the current market, penny stocks are gaining popularity and traders of all ages and skill levels are purchasing penny stocks. When trading prudently, one could make huge profits by trading fundamentally strong penny stocks.
- Europe Markets: European stocks extend multiyear highs ahead of QE launch
- The Wall Street Journal: Harrison Ford injured after crash-landing plane on golf course
- Thomas Cook shares rally 12% as Fosun buys 5% stake
- Slide Show: 5 immediate threats to job growth
- Futures Movers: Oil edges higher as ECB measures boost market sentiment
- Fed stress tests find sufficient capital at U.S.’s 31 biggest banks
- U.S. stocks end slightly higher ahead of jobs report
- Four factors to watch in the nonfarm-payrolls report Friday
- LaGuardia Airport expected to reopen by 7 p.m. Eastern time
- Nasdaq Composite rises 25 points to pull within striking distance of 5,000