JOIN OUR 100% FREE PENNY STOCK NEWSLETTER & STAY UP TO DATE ON OUR STOCK ALERTS!
Penny stocks are traded on over-the-counter markets through the use of electronic quotation systems called "pink sheets." Penny stocks are higher risk inexpensive stocks that trade for less than $5.In addition to the high risk/high rewards factor, there is something else for traders to consider. Getting your hands on relevant information about the company's operation is one of the most important things traders can do. In the United States, both the SEC and FINRA have specific rules to define and regulate the sale of penny stocks.In the current market, penny stocks are gaining popularity and traders of all ages and skill levels are purchasing penny stocks. When trading prudently, one could make huge profits by trading fundamentally strong penny stocks.
- The Wall Street Journal: Alibaba IPO gives insiders rare chance to sell early
- The Wall Street Journal: Amazon unveils high-end Kindle, low-price 6-inch tablet
- The Fed: Fed says it will be ‘considerable time’ before rates are lifted
- The Wall Street Journal: Obama plans to tightly control strikes on Syria
- Elon Musk: A thermostat-sized box may one day power your house
Stocks to Watch
- Seed to Sell, Total Vertical Integration of American Green
- American Green Acquires OG Tea
- American Green to Deploy Newest Version of ZaZZZ
- American Green Acquires Truth Lighting — An Industry Leader in Full Spectrum Lighting for Cultivation
- HORI’s East Texas Project Delivers Better Than Expected Results