JOIN OUR 100% FREE PENNY STOCK NEWSLETTER & STAY UP TO DATE ON OUR STOCK ALERTS!
Penny stocks are traded on over-the-counter markets through the use of electronic quotation systems called "pink sheets." Penny stocks are higher risk inexpensive stocks that trade for less than $5.In addition to the high risk/high rewards factor, there is something else for traders to consider. Getting your hands on relevant information about the company's operation is one of the most important things traders can do. In the United States, both the SEC and FINRA have specific rules to define and regulate the sale of penny stocks.In the current market, penny stocks are gaining popularity and traders of all ages and skill levels are purchasing penny stocks. When trading prudently, one could make huge profits by trading fundamentally strong penny stocks.
- The Wall Street Journal: China close to launching bank deposit insurance
- Wintry weather leaves thousands without power on Thanksgiving
- Starbucks goes into the precious metals business
- Slide Show: Here’s 7 topics not to broach during Thanksgiving dinner
- NewsWatch: Oil sinks below $68 as OPEC keeps output target unchanged
- Oil futures drop after OPEC reportedly decides not to cut production
- Oil prices deteriorate rapidly ahead of OPEC decision; crude off $1.43 to $72.26
- Euro down slightly after German unemployment falls to record low of 6.6%
- Carl Icahn offers Trump Entertainment a $5 million bankruptcy loan
- Crude-oil futures end at 4-year low as traders doubt OPEC unity
Stocks to Watch
- American Green Selects Digital Clarity to Enhance Marketing Strategy
- American Green Hires DBMM’s Digital Clarity for Marketing Drive
- LKA Gold To Commence Underground Drilling to Test Targets Revealed By High-Resolution Mapping
- 10-Q/A for LKA Gold, Inc.
- HORIZON ENERGY CORP. Files SEC form 8-K, Changes in Control or Registrant, Change in Directors or Principal Officers